• …is our true consciousness.
• …is living in the grace of God’s consciousness.
• …is infinite good appearing in one’s life and as one’s life because of our focus on God’s ever-present good as the only reality.
• …is being exclusively conscious of omnipotent good in the present moment.
• …One experiences infinite good when one holds to the truth and claims the presence of the allness of God’s infinite goodness.
• …is expressing the perfection of God. It is the freedom to Love, because one knows only Love.
• …is dwelling wholly in a good thought until that thought becomes an active presence in one’s life.
• …is that place of salvation where we are no longer experiencing the effects of false beliefs of a limited, mortal mind, because we are communing with God and having only His thoughts.
• …is being alive to the understanding that man is like God, and taking note of this present spiritual good, one experiences the fullness and glory of it.